Seaweed pearls – Flavour pearls
Food·art® is beautiful pearls of seaweed that pop in the mouth and taste like lemon, strawberry, soy or balsamic.
Choose seaweed pearls for fish, for the ice cream dessert, for salads, for the cake – or just as they are.
Here is a selection of our different versions and how they can be used:
- Lemon caviar is the obvious choice for fish dishes, salads and desserts.
- Balsamic caviar is delicious for the cheese table or in the salad that lacks an extra dimension.
- Strawberry caviar is great for a delicious dessert or a starter to impress.
- The acidic apple caviar is perfect for both sweet and savoury cuisine.
- Pearls with Shallots and Vinegar is designed for oysters.
We have many other varieties – just ask!
Our lemon pearls are produced with a shell of seaweed and have a core of delicious Italian lemon juice. A delicacy for a starter, salad or dessert.
Our pearls with balsamic have a natural taste that comes from Italy. It is ideal for salads, fresh strawberries and cheeses.
This fruit seaweed pearl comes with an acid, that is suitable for both sweet and savoury cuisine. Ideal for salads, desserts and cakes.
We have several versions!
We have several versions. Click here and read more facts about the products.
Cases of product development
We have developed products for many different customers and purposes:
- Labeyrie lemon caviar.
- Pearls with shallots and vinegar developed for oysters in collaboration with a partner.
- Elderflower pearls for green salads. Developed for a British salad producer.
Good to know:
- We are FSSC 22.000 certified
- Vegan products
- Only natural colourants
- No GMOs
- No allergens
- Family business
What versions do we have:
- Contact us if you require other flavours!
- 50g glass units
- 500g plastic tubs
- 3 kg plastic bucket
- 5 kg plastic bucket
- Main courses
- Salad mixes
- The sky’s the limit