Made with the deepest respect for the ocean
Cavi·art makes a difference by focusing on sustainability!
- Cavi·art helps to secure future fish stocks, biodiversity and the maritime ecosystems.
- By using our kelp caviar instead of fish roe, we avoid consuming the next generations of fish and thus disrupting the marine ecosystem.
- We help to ensure that the biomass in the seas is not only maintained – but increased.
- Our vegan caviar can replace lumpfish roe, capelin roe, herring roe, salmon roe, flying fish roe and more.
- We use sustainable seaweed from France and Norway.
Many agree that Cavi·art makes a difference and therefore they recommend our products:
Read more about our plant-based caviar in the next section
Cavi·art makes a difference – it is the future of roe
We contribute to a more intelligent, gentle and sustainable
utilisation of marine resources. By using our seaweed caviar instead of fish roe, together we avoid consuming the next generations of fish and thus disrupting the marine ecosystem.
Thus, together we help to preserve the fish stocks of the future.
We are fighting not only to maintain but to increase the marine biomass. It is now time to act in order to help the fish stocks.
The sea is a sensitive ecosystem that needs to be treated with respect. We therefore require that our suppliers of seaweed undertake harvesting on nature’s terms, so the production of Cavi·art® is sustainable throughout and contributes to maintaining a natural balance in the sea
Sustainability is an important value for us!