Food·art® Seaweed pearls – Flavour pearls
Food·art®is beautiful pearls of seaweed that pop in the mouth and taste like either lemon or blood orange.
Choose seaweed pearls for fish, for the ice cream dessert, for salads, for the cake – or just as they are.
- Lemon and blood orange caviar is the obvious choice for fish dishes, salads and desserts.
We have the oppertunity to develop many other varieties – just ask!
- Stable at room temperature
- Long shelf life 15 months
- 1 months after opening (Chilled)
- Colours doesn’t stain
- Stable price
- Security of supply
Good to know
- We are FSSC 22.000 certified
- Vegan products
- Only natural colourants
- No GMOs
- No allergens
- Family business
Versions of Food·art®
- Blood orange
- Contact us if you require other flavours!
- 50g glass units
- 500g plastic tubs
- 3 kg plastic bucket
- Main courses
- Salad mixes
- The sky’s the limit
Retail – caviar pearls
Food·art® is sold in 50 gram glass jars in supermarkets. The products that give customers an exceptional dining experience are easy to use.
Our products ensure that the user is a star in his or her own kitchen.
Foodservice – caviar pearls
Food·art® – many chefs have worked with molecular gastronomy. But it takes a long time and it is difficult to obtain consistent quality.
Our products help you give your guests an exceptional dining experience.
Industry – seaweed pearls
Food·art® is used by several salad producers around Europe.
We have also developed a special version that is good for deep freezing.
Our products are also developed to be baked into cakes and bread. We are happy to help our partners innovate.
Cases of product development
We have developed products for many different customers and purposes:
- Labeyrie lemon caviar.
- Pearls with shallots and vinegar developed for oysters in collaboration with a partner.
- Elderflower pearls for green salads. Developed for a British salad producer.
Inspiration for using Food·art®
Use Food·art® to unleash your potential and surprise with taste and aesthetics in sweet and savoury cuisine.